[Sticky] Guide to Forum Use
We at the GHS team have created this forum to allow philanthropist and humanitarian organizations and individuals to connect with one another through an easy-to-use and easy-to-access interface. Below are simple guides on how to use our system once you have registered on the forum.
Follow these simple steps to discover the humanitarian organizations in your area:
- Open the category the corresponds to your continent of interest.
- Search through the thread and check out any organizations the interest you.
- Leave a reply to any threads you would like to connect with, or contact the organization of interest directly.
Follow these simple steps below to get your organization seen by others:
- Open up the forum category that corresponds to the continent your organization is based out of or would like to reach.
- Create a new topic thread with the title being your organization's name.
- Make the first post under the thread a description of your organization, and even offer methods of contacting you if you would like.
Overall, the goal of our network is to connect humanitarians around the world, so be sure to check out the threads of other foundations, and then make a post for your own.